Outdoor TrainSubscribe to RSS Feed
Please note that Train rides at Northlandz are only available on weekends & Holidays
Kids of all ages have long been fascinated with Trains and Railroads. Despite many new ways of transportation having emerged, train travel continues to captivate the interests of kids. It is usually among the first toys that parents bring to them. Kids grow up watching a number of train cartoons on TV and collecting model trains. Having toy versions of characters from these cartoon series makes kids fall in love with them. They are curious about watching trains but also want to know what it feels like to ride a train and learn how they work.
When they see a real train, and they have an opportunity to experience what it feels like when riding one, it becomes a memorable adventure for them. Nothing attracts kids more than riding the trains pulled by old Fashioned Locomotives.
At Northlandz, we believe kids should experience much more than just watching model trains. Therefore, to provide a unique and exciting experience of train travel to kids, we also have an outdoor train ride. You can start your tour of Northlandz by riding the outside train or after you finish the tour indoors.
- The train runs on a real track and is pulled by a replica of a steam engine.
- The train passes through beautiful natural wooded landscapes, where customers can spot local wildlife.
- The train also passes along breathtaking views of the South Branch of the Raritan River.
- The outdoor train ticket is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If for any reasons like weather, mechanical or labor outside the train is not running, you will get a future day ticket. Future day ticket never expires.